Did You Know?
- Cockroaches often come from contaminated items or a neighbours property.
- When neighbours spray, cockroaches may be flushed to the adjacent flat/home.
- Fumigation remains active up to 2-3 weeks. Goliath Gel remains actives up to 2-3 months
- Cockroaches often travel from flat to flat following the pipework and electric wires.
- If you’ve seen cockroaches everywhere in your home then you’ll need to treat it throughout.
You should consider:
- If you have cockroaches, your neighbour may be affected too. Let them know that you are being treated and suggest they get treated too.
- Spraying and insect powder only work superficially and will often scatter the infestation throughout the building killing cockroaches but not finishing the infestation.
- If your neighbours are infested and they do not treat it properly, the problem will build up again and return.
Our Solution For Long Term Results
We use Goliath Gel as it is the most effective method. You do not need to empty your cupboards as cockroaches will eat it and carry it with them everywhere they go and more importantly, to their breeding sites. The gel will end up reaching cockroaches within the walls and at the back of the kitchen units (where fumigation can’t reach).